2023 is a big year for the Canadian Fence Association, and with that, we are aligning our priorities to provide members with a valuable sense of community within our organization. Entering the year with a new look and trade name is just our first step in providing members with new and meaningful benefits.
-- This year, we are a working board & staff to serve, provide to, and hear from our members to achieve optimal community leadership fo the fence industry in Canada.
A continually growing list of member benefits:
- Customized Member Listing backed by the Canadian Fence Association's brand and ethics code
- Volunteer Opportunities to help ensure a growing and thriving fence industry (Committee Members, Board, etc.)
- First invitation and priority recognition/attendance to our annual conference and trade Show, FenceCraft
- Increase your access to job-related information, resources, and many other individuals and businesses with the same interests.
- Free advertising – Fence Focus (distribution of 1,300) Facebook, Instagram and website
- Brand new Website, upgraded to a more interactive design friendly to the public, and Members. Now has the capacity for Members to post photos, social media links, and share much valuable information with potential clients.
- Unlimited free brochures outlining “Why Use a CFIA company” to distribute to potential clients.
- E-blasts promoting specials, news information, photos
- Social events in your Region (Dinners, picnics)
- Yearly AGM, dinner, entertainment and social event
- Awards available: Fence Person of the year, Fence Truck of the year, Fence Project of the year. All published in Fence Focus magazine and on social media with photos.
- Discounted FenceCraft Exhibitor Space
- Discounted hotel rates for FenceCraft
- Federated Insurance policy benefits (Member contact Federated)
- Student Scholarship ($500)
- Provide input through the CFIA on the CGSB standard